An application for enrolment booklet must be completed, as fully as possible, for each child enrolled.
An enrolment booklet needs to be completed for 3 Year Old Kindergarten and a separate booklet for 4 Year Old Kindergarten to Year 6.
Send completed enrolment booklet and insert for each child together with a photocopy of the following supporting documents where applicable:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Baptism Certificate and Parish Priest Reference
3. Sacramental Certificates
4. AIR Immunisation History Statement
5. A copy of Passport and Visa Documentation if applicable
6. A copy of any Family Court order pertaining to the child should also be included
Send completed enrolment booklet and supporting documents together with a non-refundable application fee of $55 for each application to:
St Jerome’s Primary School
Administration / Secretary
38 Troode Street
LAKE COOGEE WA 6166
When enrolling a student in any year level, as per government requirements, parents/carers must provide:
1. An Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement, no more than two months old, with a status of ‘up to date’; or
2. An AIR Immunisation History Form, no more than six months old, if the child is on a catch up schedule; or
3. A valid immunisation certificate issued or declared by the Chief Health Officer.
Where a child’s status is ‘not up to date’ parents/carers can apply for an exemption.
If you would like to know more about our amazing school, book a tour by clicking the link below, and use the code 223gu